☎ (650) 690-2INK (2465)
Visual Interpreter - Commercial Artist - Game Artist
CORE SKILLS COMPETENCIES:
Experienced game artist, concept artist, illustrator and visual interpreter of ideas for the entertainment and educational industries. Painting textures & modeling for 3D game art, including UVing and creating maps: diffuse, bump/normal and specular. Sketching, painting, texturing and modeling for any industry including fashion illustration, fairy tale illustration, solving dimensional design problems (including clothing), designing fresh lettering when possible.
Working at Sucker Punch Productions, Sony, SEGA, Dynamix, BackBone Entertainment, There.com, Walt Disney Imagineering, Rick Baker's crew at Cinovation on film: Gremlins 2, NBC, Dream Quest Images, Lorne Michaels Productions, John Dykstra's Apogee, Inc., Fantasy II, Sid and Marty Krofft, Landmark Entertainment's Roboshop, Playdom, Buzz Monkey Software and more.
Proficient with Maya and Photoshop. I have used 3D Max, ZBrush, Illustrator, Painter, Unity and more. Also have learned and used many kinds of proprietary software.
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising: Specialized Fashion Design Certification
- Art Center College of Design: Illustration major
- Portland Community College: Associate of Applied Science in Commercial Art
- Lane Community College: Animation, math &writing studies
- McGroarty Art Center: Sculpting
- University of Oregon: Basic computer art courses